Silver-plated chain with a mini Dagmar Cross, made of min. 75% recycled material. The Dagmar Cross is considered one of Denmark’s greatest treasures, and is the closest thing they have to a national jewel.
The original Dagmar Cross dates back to the 11th century and was found at Queen Dagmar’s grave. In Denmark, the Dagmar Cross is often given as a christening or confirmation gift. The beautiful symbol can be used in any context, including as part of a fashionable layered look in combination with other Pilgrim necklaces. Pilgrim has reimagined the classic Dagmar Cross and compressed it into a silver-plated mini pendant.
- Gold-plated necklace with mini-cross
- Dagmar Cross measuring 1 cm
- 38 cm chain + 9 cm extender chain
- The perfect gift for a christening or confirmation
- Minimum 75% recycled material