The Henriette sneaker features webbing detail for a sporty look, adjustable bungee laces, stain-protected leather uppers, soft textile linings for all-day comfort, a removable footbed with Dansko Natural Arch technology, contoured PU footbed with memory foam and built-in arch support for all-day comfort, and a rubber outsole for long-lasting wear.
Use - Please note this sneaker is an exceptional walking shoe, but is likely not suited for sports or running.
Fit -True to European size in the length, have an adjustable instep and toe box is nice and roomy. Fits average to above average width feet well.
- Accommodates most standard and custom orthotics.
- Chrome-free leather and recycled nylon uppers. Suede treated with 3M Scotchgard™ protector for stain resistance.
- Linings treated with Aegis® Microbe Shield odor control.
- Removable, energy return EVA footbed with Dansko Natural Arch™ technology for added support.
- Dri-Lex® Dri-Freeze® sock lining with cooling technology.
- Strobel construction for flexibility.
- Energy return, light weight EVA midsole with nylon shank for stability and shock absorption.
- Natural rubber outsole for long-lasting wear.