With soothing shapes and lines on this reversible designs, it is a flat, jacquard weave for bath, beach, home, and wear. Finished with a soft, non-itchy, eyelash fringe and made with pure Turkish cotton.
Jacquard speaks to the mechanism that creates a double layered-reversible patterned weave. Our focus always includes versatility, utility, and functionality - Turkish cotton is a more durable fiber that gets softer with every wash!
Designed to elevate your bath, beach, home, outfits or adventures ahead. In a nutshell - it’s ideal for travel because it’s wearable, compact and lightweight. Easily used both indoors and outdoors (repels sand and grass). Larger than a typical bath towel, with a generous size to fully wrap around the body.
This is truly one of our Pokoloko favorite gifts to share for any celebration - as a swaddle at a baby shower, a housewarming towel, for birthdays, your beach BFF…
- 100% Turkish cotton
- 57” L x 36” W with 1” eyelash fringe
- Origin: Turkey
10 Ways to Use a Turkish Towel
1. As a Towel - If we didn't start this list off with the most obvious use it wouldn't make much sense. Larger than a typical bath towel, Poko Turkish towels are generously sized to fully wrap around your body. They're the perfect fit for right after the shower or hopping out of the pool.
2. As a Yoga Mat - The durability of the fabric and it unique ability to "wick away" dirt and liquid (like sweat), make the Poko Turkish towels a wonderful alternative to your traditional yoga mat.
3. As a Beach/Picnic Blanket - Easily used both indoors and outdoors, Turkish cotton repels grass and sand. This “wicking away” feature makes Turkish towels the perfect portable picnic blanket and accessory for a day at the beach, or an afternoon in the park.
4. As a Scarf - Made with 100% natural materials, our Turkish towels are great chic alternatives to your average wool scarf. Soft and gentle on the skin, Turkish cotton is perfect for those with wool sensitivities. Ditch those scratchy woolen fabrics, and create a vibe that is elegant, contemporary, luxe and coastal! Wear your towel as a scarf and dress up even the simplest of outfits.
5. As a Lumbar Support Roll - Whether you’re on the road or stretching out your back on the living room floor, you can roll up your Turkish towel and use it as lumbar support for your lower back. Not only are we taking care of your fashion sense, but our towels are great for supporting your physical body, too!
6. As a Throw Blanket - The soft and luxurious feel of our Turkish towels makes for a perfect throw at the end of your bed, or across the back of your couch. Browse our collection to find the aesthetic that’s right for you and add a touch of design to your space!
7. As a Tablecloth - Turkish towels make for great table clothes because of their expansive size and ease of laundering. Whether you’re setting the table for family dinner, or looking to upgrade your home lifestyle, try using your Turkish towel to protect from spills and crumbs.
8. As a Wrap/Meditation Shawl - The calming effect of wrapping yourself up in one of our Turkish towels makes them perfect as meditation shawls. Choose from one of our beautiful and unique styles and wear your Turkish towel as a wrap!
9. As a Baby Swaddle - Swaddle your newborn by gently wrapping your little one in our luxuriantly soft Turkish towels! Your family deserves a soft touch, and thankfully Turkish towels become softer and more absorbent over time with frequent use and proper care.
10. As a Tapestry - The large size of our towels makes for a great tapestry choice to be hung in any room of your home! Whether you’re redecorating the living room, or changing up the feel of your bedroom, you’ll find an array of design options to match your home aesthetic.